Thursday 8 December 2011

Shopping at Zara

I finally went shopping to day for my christmas outfit and this is what I got:
 
Of course this dress is from Zara, because I find Zara is the only mainstream store that caters to my fashion needs. I also treated myself to this:

It is incredibly strange, but I fell in love with it and had to have it. It does look spellbinding on my hand though.
I also fell in love with this pair of boots I couldn't buy myself:

They are wonderfully grungey, which I love. But alas, due to my recent purchase of Doc Martens, I couldn't permit myself the splurge.
This dress is so beautiful:

The problem is that it is the typical dress that only looks good on you if you are of a very ceratin type of body shape, which not all of us are.
I really can't wait for Christmas.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment