Tuesday 6 December 2011

Chanel make-up

No make-up on this earth beats the eyeshadow and nail varnish from Chanel. The colours are simply exquisite, specially for someone who loves a tougher edge.
Of course Chanel is all about elegance, but there is something about their ILLUSION D'OMBRE colour range which is incredibly dark. I simply love the easy way with which the colour glides on and the gorgeous contrast it provides with my eyes. Soon you will get to know me, so it will be no surprise that the colour I bought myself is Mirifique, a glorious deep irridescent black.
Chanel's Le Vernis has got to be the most inspiring nail varnish collection there is. The rich metallic colours are incredible and their deep dark colours are superb. I never really though much of nail varnish until I passed a Chanel stand one day and my eye was caught by their then limited edition Vendetta colour.
Lately I have fallen in love with their newest colours Peridot and Graphite, whilst my mother loves the gentler Quartz. Either way, Chanel nail varnish is an irresistible temptation. 

(Secret tip: a good quality cracked effect black nail varnish looks AMAZING over graphite and quartz. It is incredibly eye catching and dresses up a grunge look or dresses down a sophisticated party look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment